iWave Releases New Updates to iWave for Salesforce App
iWave upgrades Salesforce app with greater bidirectional functionality, improved interface, and increased batch scoring capabilities
iWave, one of the industry’s top fundraising intelligence providers, is thrilled to announce the launch of its latest iWave for Salesforce app. This version offers users a more seamless experience between iWave and Salesforce, which enables more information being shared between systems and the first ever batch scoring and screening of up to 250,000 constituents at a time.
iWave for Salesforce enriches a user’s internal Salesforce data with iWave’s more than one billion philanthropic and wealth records. With customizable settings designed to suit any fundraising goal, iWave for Salesforce empowers nonprofits to work smarter and raise more charitable donations, all within Salesforce. iWave for Salesforce is currently available on AppExchange.
The updated app features:
- Increased overall batch scoring capacity from 200 up to 250,000 Salesforce constituents.
- User Interface changes which allow faster access to iWave scores and information directly on the lead or contact record within Salesforce Lightning.
- Recency-Frequency-Monetary (RFM) scores included within the iWave information for a more holistic view of your donor.
- Increase in the amount of information that is able to be passed between iWave and Salesforce.
- The ability to create and manage batches of iWave Profiles in Salesforce or iWave and share profiles between users.
- Capacity ratings generated using DatabaseUSA, in addition to previous sources: RelSci, Political Giving, Real Estate, and Thomson Reuters.