Reltio Introduces Reltio Connected Customer 360
Reltio Connected Customer 360 Release 20.1 enhancements make data teams more productive and arm business teams with deeper customer insights
Reltio, an award-winning software as a service (SaaS) company at the heart of helping innovative Global 2000 companies win in the experience economy, announced a new name for its modern data platform to better reflect its business value and industry needs. The company also announced the general availability of the first of three major updates in 2020, which are included in all subscriptions. New capabilities enable Reltio customers to develop holistic, up-to-date, and actionable mission-critical customer profiles to deliver exceptional customer experiences across all channels, including digital and human touchpoints.
The needs for customer data have grown exponentially in the last few years, but the approach to managing data hasn’t kept pace. To better reflect its value to customers who want to deliver connected customer experiences and win in the experience economy, Reltio Cloud has been renamed Reltio Connected Customer 360. Reltio Connected Customer 360 is the SaaS platform that data innovators trust to manage data and deliver connected customer experiences. The Reltio platform is used to drive hyper-personalization at scale, accelerate real-time operations at scale, and simplify compliance and consent management at scale.
Connected Customer 360 profiles are created by integrating data from internal and external sources. These include data from omnichannel transactions and interactions and third-party services such as Dun & Bradstreet and IQVIA. Reltio is built on a cloud-native, big data architecture for rapid performance, scalability and reliability. The platform uniquely features Connected Graph technology to unlock the value of relationships among customers, employees, products, services, assets, parts, organizations, contracts, suppliers, locations, and channels.
“Disjointed, disconnected, and outdated customer information is holding back companies from delivering winning customer experiences,” said Jakki Geiger, Chief Marketing Officer, at Reltio. “The launch of Reltio Connected Customer 360 demonstrates Reltio’s commitment to our customers who trust us to manage their mission-critical customer data to accelerate digital, hyper-personalization, compliance, and customer experience transformations. Reltio Connected Customer 360 20.1 offers capabilities designed for managing data in the experience economy. It empowers business and IT leaders with business agility, speed, enterprise scale, and an easier way to bring their big ideas to life.”
Key Enhancements in Reltio Connected Customer 360 Release 20.1 include:
- Expanded machine learning (ML) models for more precise training, rules, and matching of all data, including external records, which improves the accuracy and predictability of consolidated profiles.
- Enhanced rules-based matching to support a browser based business user friendly UI for configuration and collaboration on match rules for continuous improvement.
- Insight-ready data for data science, analytics and reporting through Google BigQuery
- New search experience for faster visual segmentation of customers profiles.
- Support hierarchy reverse traversal using Reltio’s unique Connected Graph technology to eliminate complexity in hierarchy management visualization for different business needs.
- Enhancements to Dun & Bradstreet Connector including support for D&B Direct+ and Direct 2.0 in both realtime (RT) and batch modes.
- Salesforce connector is now available on Appexchange. The connector supports bi-directional synchronization of data.