Oracle Honors Excellence in Modern Marketing at the 2017 Markie Awards
Markie Awards recognize creativity, innovation, and success in modern marketing at Modern Customer Experience 2017
To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers around the world, Oracle has announced the winners of the 2017 Markie Awards. Now in its eleventh year, the Markie Awards recognize the top companies and leaders for creative, innovative, and effective modern marketing campaigns that delivered increased engagement, conversion, and ROI.
“This year’s winners have gone above and beyond, fully leveraging the most innovative marketing technologies to create customer-centric campaigns that delivered outstanding results.” — Laura Ipsen, Senior VP and General Manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud.
Past winners include notable companies such as Lenovo, Royal Philips, Cisco Systems, Dell, Inc. and Mobovida, LLC.
The 2017 Markie Awards featured 17 categories that reflect the evolving marketing landscape, including —
- Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year
- Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem
- Best Integrated Mobile Experience
- Best Use of Data
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year
“The annual Markie Awards are our way to recognize and celebrate heroic marketing and the most prominent modern marketing success stories over the past year,” said Laura Ipsen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud.
Winners of the 2017 Markie Awards
- Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year: Covance Inc
- Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program: Cisco Inc.
- Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Juniper Networks
- Best Email Marketing Campaign: Jetstar Airways
- Best Emerging Company Marketing Campaign: National MI
- Best Integrated Mobile Experience: Mountain America Credit Union
- Best International Campaign: Tableau Software
- Best Lead Management Program: Morningstar, Inc.
- Best Overall Customer Experience: Avon
- Best Social Campaign: TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Best Testing and Optimization: Hilton Worldwide
- Best Use of Data: Calçados Bibi
- Best Use of Insights & ROI: Deltek
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Kenya Airways
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton
- Rapid Transformation: FIS
- People’s Choice Award – Best Video Submission: Juniper Networks
The 2017 Markie Awards were presented on Tuesday, April 25th, during Modern Customer Experience 2017 Las Vegas, Nevada. MarTech Series is doing a special Oracle #MME17 Interview Series with the attendees and the sponsors of the event.
(via PR Newswire)