OwnBackup Launches OwnBackup Archiver and Delivers Innovations on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
OwnBackup Archiver and Four New Capabilities Enable Customers to Access Archived Data Directly from the Salesforce Platform, Backup More Data, More Frequently, and Speed Development Cycles with Additional Test Environment Support
OwnBackup, a leading data backup and recovery vendor today announced the launch of OwnBackup Archiver and its Fall ‘18 release to the OwnBackup app. These enhanced features and new product enable customers to archive directly from the Salesforce platform, conduct faster, high-frequency backups on often-modified objects, and use scratch orgs with Backup, Compare, and Replicate functionality.
“Enterprises are increasingly navigating evolving regulatory requirements in addition to minimizing impacts from user-inflicted data loss and corruption. We offer peace of mind to our customers with more frequent backups and faster recovery of data. Now, OwnBackup Archiver and our Fall ‘18 release demonstrate our continued expansion as a robust data protection, regulatory compliance, and security platform, going above simple backup and recovery,” said Sam Gutmann, CEO of OwnBackup.
Read More: Interview with Anil Kaul, CEO at Absolutdata
As a data protection space innovator on Salesforce AppExchange, OwnBackup Archiver and OwnBackup’s Fall ‘18 release offers:
- Advanced Archiving – enables OwnBackup customers to automatically manage large data sets and streamline performance directly within the Salesforce platform.
- On-Demand, Object-Level, High-Frequency Salesforce Backups – helps reduce data loss, especially for frequently-modified objects.
- Faster Backups for Huge Tables – accelerates operational cycles and enables reduced data loss.
- Enhanced Sandbox Seeding – optimizes development operations for OwnBackup customers, including those using Health Cloud and Financial Service Cloud.
- Brand-New Scratch Org Seeding – in preview release, empowers agile development teams to use scratch orgs with OwnBackup Backup, Compare, and Replicate tools.