GRAX Releases the Immutable Ledger Powered by Blockchain
Time Machine captures all versions of Salesforce data
GRAX releases industry-first Immutable Ledger used to preserve, protect, and govern chain of custody for all versions of Salesforce data. GRAX Time Machine with Immutable Ledger delivers unlimited versioning and chaining of Salesforce data signed, encrypted and coalesced within a customer’s cloud service of choice (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google GCP).
Key GRAX Points:
- 100% ownership of all data
- Unlimited data versioning
- Customer defined retention policies
- Chain of custody preserved and protected
- Customer-owned ledger
- Choose your storage on Amazon AWS, Google GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- HIPAA, HIPAA-HITECH, GDPR, WORM, FIPS, FISMA, FedRamp/NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS compliant
The GRAX Immutable Ledger now guarantees a customer can audit, analyze and report on a complete chain of custody for any legal or governing body. GRAX customers own and define privacy, security, auditing and access controls of all versions of data within Salesforce.