SutiSoft is excited to introduce new features in SutiExpense, its expense reporting software solution.
SutiSoft is excited to introduce new features in SutiExpense, its expense reporting software solution. The new improvements enhance functionality and options for users and administrators.
Some of the new updates include:
Receipts Not Mandatory for Corporate Card Transactions
– An option to enforce or relax validation of receipts for corporate card transactions has been added.
Select Alternate Approver from Other Branches
– SutiExpense now allows users to select employees from other branches as alternate approvers if enabled.
Reimbursement in Multiple Currencies
– Employees can now select the currency for reimbursement while creating an expense report. This option can be controlled by the administrator.
Comments for Line Item Rejection
– The approver/finance department can enter comments while rejecting individual line items.
Attach or Drag/drop Receipts in My Receipts
– Employees can attach or drag and drop receipts from the desktop into the My Receipts repository.
Delegates can Clone Expense Reports for Employees
– Expense reports created by delegates can now be copied for employees if required.