Deltek Awards 7 Partners at Its 2020 Global Partner Kickoff Event
One of the foremost global providers of enterprise software and solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek hosted its partners from across the globe recently for Deltek’s Global Partner Kickoff. All the partners gathered at the event to celebrate their achievements of 2019, and to set a plan for the targets in 2020 and the years to come.
Deltek helps its clients attain greater levels of project intelligence, management, and collaboration. It lays emphasis on enhancing productivity and hence, maximizing revenue, credits to its industry-focused expertise. Deltek’s mission is to provide solutions to help its customers connect and automate the project lifecycle seamlessly, and the partners are assisting the firm in its mission.
Deltek recognized seven of its partner companies for their dedication, contributions, and marketing & selling of Deltek solutions in the year 2019.
Here is the list of the winning partners:
- NeoSystems – The GovCon Marketing Excellence Award
- Premier Consulting & Integration, LLC (PCI) – The SMB Partner of the Year
- Infotek Consulting – The Referral Partner of the Year
- Silversoft – The International Reseller of the Year
- Connexion Systems – The Product & Portfolio Management Marketing Excellence Award
- Full Sail Partners – The Professional Services Marketing Excellence Award
- Central Consulting Group (CCG) – The Reseller of the Year
Matt Strazza, Senior Vice President of Global Sales at Deltek said that the company looks forward to the event every year to recognize the partners that have done exceptionally well over the course of time. The companies that help customers overcome their business challenges, achieve their goals, and grow their businesses, deserve to be applauded. Matt went on to thank the entire partner community of Deltek for their unrelenting commitment to the firm and its customers, and congratulated all of the partners that were recognized during the event.