Adobe Delivers Commerce Advances for Small and Mid-Market Businesses
Magento Commerce enhancements drive end-to-end customer experience
Companies across B2C and B2B need to engage their customers wherever they are, react faster to their changing needs and improve the experiences they deliver based on actionable insights. At Imagine 2019 this week, we announced an important update to Magento Commerce, the commerce solution in Adobe Experience Cloud for small and mid-market businesses.
With Amazon Sales Channels and Google Shopping ads Channels, merchants are able to target new audiences and easily reach more customers. These integrated capabilities empower small and mid-market businesses to better orchestrate the end-to-end experiences they deliver to customers across channels. With PageBuilder merchants can more quickly and easily update the content on their websites. Merchants are now able to tap the broader capabilities of Adobe Analytics, part of Adobe Analytics Cloud in Adobe Experience Cloud through the Adobe Experience Platform connector.
“We are as invested as ever in the mid-market” said Jason Woosley, Vice President Commerce Product and Platform, Adobe. “We are continuing to invest in additional resources and capabilities to drive real revenue and profit growth for our mid-market merchants across channels.”
New capabilities in Magento Commerce include:
- Expand customer reach: With Amazon Sales Channel now generally available, merchants can seamlessly expand their footprint to the Amazon marketplace. Amazon Sales Channel effectively removes the barriers to entry for merchants trying to gain a foothold on Amazon by allowing them to quickly integrate their catalog, establish a bi-directional data flow and start managing listings from their Magento admin. By seamlessly integrating their Magento store with multiple Amazon accounts and regions, merchants can make their Magento Admin the central hub for all their critical Amazon marketplace activities, thereby reducing data silos, removing operational friction, and eliminating additional integration costs. The extension is available today for free download on the Magento Marketplace for Magento Commerce Pro and Magento Open Source 2.2.4 (and later) customers.
- Target new audiences with a fully integrated, end-to-end Google advertising solution now generally available as a free extension in the Magento Marketplace. Google Shopping Ads Channel for Magento Commerce and Magento Open source 2.2.4 and later, directly integrates with Google Merchant Center and Google Ads to streamline workflow by managing advertising campaigns and reporting across the Google network from the ease of their Magento admin.
- Launch powerful behavioral analytics: Magento Commerce customers looking to gain a more complete understanding of customer behavior can now easily integrate Adobe Analytics using the Adobe Experience Platform Launch extension. This new development provides brands with the capability to quickly deploy the tag management required to enable the flow of data between Magento Commerce and Adobe Analytics, in just minutes. The extension is one of the first community-driven projects that empowers brands to unlock the potential of bringing the solutions together to drive rich customer behavior insights.
- Accelerate time to market for high conversion mobile experiences: Just months after its release, Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio now integrates Braintree (from PayPal) and makes it easier than ever for merchants, partners and developers to get started with debit and credit transactions with a trusted gateway. The integration translates to faster time to market and lower total cost of ownership. Over 60% of solution partners are planning to develop PWA sites in 2019 and to extend the core capabilities in PWA Studio. Magento Enterprise Solution PartnerCreatuity has developed an innovative, next-generation mobile experience for farm supply retailer Rural King to serve the needs of rural communities and will be showcasing these innovations at Imagine.
- Expand global inventory management: We are helping merchants realize their omnichannel aspirations with Magento Order Management by bringing new capabilities like multi-tender payment workflows, exception management for payments, more granular roles and permissions, full API coverage for omnichannel capabilities, microservices architecture for improved scale and reliability, and fully dedicated staging environment.
- Speed up site content updates: Marketers need to update their online site experience more frequently and more quickly than ever before. The powerful PageBuilder drag-and-drop editing tool for site content, enables merchants to create a best-in-class shopping experience 10 times faster without creative limits or the need for developer support. Now with the new BlueFoot Content Migration tool, merchants who are using BlueFoot on Magento 2.1.x or 2.2.x can quickly upgrade to Magento 2.3.1 with Page Builder 1.0.0 without losing their website content.
With Magento Commerce now powering Adobe Commerce Cloud, these advanced commerce capabilities are also natively integrated, enhanced and managed within Adobe Experience Cloud to serve the needs of global B2C and B2B companies to support multiple brands, sites and countries and to orchestrate commerce across every channel. Offered as an Adobe Managed Service, Adobe Commerce Cloud puts agility, performance and security at the forefront to help brands improve time to market and streamline operations to exceed customer and business expectations.