SmartTouch® Interactive, an interactive real estate marketing agency, real estate marketing automation and lead nurturing CRM solution company, today announced its President and CEO, Robert Cowes, and VP of Digital Marketing, Tanner Ross, will be presenting a Building Knowledge Session and Tech Byte, respectively, at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) with two other home builder marketing leaders.
Cowes will be presenting with NAHB National Housing Hall of Fame recipient and 100+ Nationals award winner Dave Miles on the Essential Elements & Execution of a Comprehensive Right Brain/Left Brain Marketing Plan.
Ross and Joel Cox, two of the most innovative and successful digital ad campaign managers in the country, will be presenting a Tech Byte together for the second year in a row; this year on the topic No Data Left Behind: Leveraging Big Data to Target Buyers.
The 2019 Builders’ Show will be held in Las Vegas, February 19-21, bringing together industry leaders for education sessions, networking, and exhibitions at the largest annual light construction show in the world.
“IBS is not only a place for top manufacturers and suppliers to meet up with leading home builders, but also offers a variety of education sessions and tracks on some of the most innovative sales and marketing tactics. Builders can learn the steps it takes to put together a competent marketing plan and become aware of the changes in technology and big data,” said Robert Cowes, President and CEO of SmartTouch® Interactive.
Essential Elements & Execution of a Comprehensive Right Brain/Left Brain Marketing Plan
Cowes and Miles will walk the audience through a step-by-step guide for creating a foolproof marketing plan that combines the engaging power of the creative right brain and the data-driven approach of the analytical left brain. The session will be held Wednesday, February 20, from 10:15 – 11:15 AM in room South 232.
- Learn which marketing channels work best for both personality types and why.
- Identify ideal messaging and possible buyer pain points.
- Learn the equations to calculate and predict leads, tours, and sales.
- Learn how to build a holistic marketing plan from pre-launch to launch with a five-year outlook.
- Robert Cowes, President & CEO, SmartTouch® Interactive
- Dave Miles, President & Brand Strategist, Milesbrand
More session details and speaker information can be found on the NAHB International Builders’ Show® website.
No Data Left Behind: Leveraging Big Data to Target Buyers
Ross and Cox will cover actionable insights into how new and astonishing sources of on- and offline consumer data can target buyers with precision and also help them effortlessly find you. The session will be held Wednesday, February 20, from 10:15 – 11:00 AM in room South 229.
- Define what “Big Data” is and learn how to leverage the data you have to create a custom user experience.
- Learn how to leverage new and interesting on- and offline data sources.
- Explore recent changes made to Facebook’s and Google’s targeting and how this affects your campaigns.
- Understand the steps needed to target buyers effectively and with precision.
- Tanner Ross, Vice President of Digital Marketing, SmartTouch® Interactive
- Joel Cox, Founding Partner & SVP of Strategy & Innovation, Strategus