Telchemy Releases SQmediator 3.6 Unified Communications Performance Management System
Enables Service Providers and Enterprise to Proactively Manage VoIP/Videoconferencing Performance
Telchemy released version 3.6 of the SQmediator Unified Communications performance management system, which provides live traffic monitoring using QoE (Quality of Experience) reports from IP phones and SQprobe, and active testing using the DVQattest agent. SQmediator supports both Oracle and PostgreSQL databases, with terabyte scalability and privacy protected user data. SQmediator is used worldwide by Service Providers, Hosted/Cloud UC Providers, Governments and Enterprises to manage Unified Communications services.
SQmediator is a robust, secure, scalable performance management system that collects, correlates and reports end-user QoE and detailed call analytics, providing intuitive dashboards, fast search, alerting and bulk call data export. This enables Telchemy customers to provide proactive service to their customers and users on a managed service basis, or use SQmediator’s multi-tenant capabilities to enable customer self-service. SQmediator’s active testing capabilities are ideal for pre-deployment network analysis, systems verification, SLA monitoring and periodic service health checks.
SQmediator 3.6 brings a wealth of features, including:
- Collection of endpoint QoE reports directly from a wide range of IP phones including Polycom, Avaya Red and Blue, Cisco, Yealink, Mitel, Panasonic, Sangoma, Audiocodes and other RFC6035 compatible devices
- Collection of mid-network, demarcation point and edge QoE reports using SQprobe
- Triggered packet capture and display / export of SIP signaling message flow and content to enable operations personnel to efficiently troubleshoot cross-platform signaling and media quality issues
- Calendar-based scheduling of active tests to facilitate intelligent and targeted troubleshooting
- DTMF digit collection and search, which makes it easier to troubleshoot multi-party conference calls
- Scales from mid-sized enterprise or call centers up to load-balanced / resilient multi-terabyte systems supporting 10 million+ BHCA
Telchemy is the global leader in analytics technology for real-time applications and multimedia IoT with its VQmon, Embiot, DVQattest, SQprobe and SQmediator families of performance monitoring and analytics products. Telchemy pioneered the use of embedded device analytics technology and the application of big data for VoIP and Video performance management, and is positioned to be a leading provider of analytics technology for the emerging IoT market. Founded in 1999, the company has products deployed worldwide and markets its technology both directly and through many leading networking, test and management product companies.
Telchemy, VQmon, Embiot, DVQattest, SQprobe, SQmediator and Embedded Device Analytics are trademarks of Telchemy Incorporated. The marks Audiocodes, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, Oracle, Panasonic, Polycom, Sangoma and Yealink belong to their respective owners.