SAVO and Heinz Marketing Release Complete Buyer’s Guide to Sales Enablement
The enterprise buying cycle is increasingly complex with more stakeholders involved, requiring sellers to pivot and adapt to a range of buyer interests. Implementing a sales enablement program is a proven way to ensure sales organizations are executing on their go-to-market strategy and messaging, despite constant change.
- Value messaging to help you position sales enablement to key stakeholders in your organization
- An ROI calculator to estimate impact of implementing a sales enablement program
- Tips and templates for organizing your sales content
- A comparison chart to objectively evaluate sales enablement technology providers
- Success stories from peers who have launched a sales enablement program
“The rate of change that organizations are battling in the marketplace is unparalleled. Sales organizations need to equip sellers to have a better command of information so they can adapt in real time. Organizations need tools that drive near-term improvements in seller effectiveness as we stretch sellers to master on-going changes to products, messages, territories and sales strategies. This is why sales enablement is critical,” said Kelly Dotson, CMO of SAVO.
“Sales enablement is a competitive advantage for those who adopt and scale its impact internally. This guide helps you build internal consensus and drive rapid adoption and results from your sales enablement efforts,” said Matt Heinz, president of Heinz Marketing.