Outreach to Unveil New AI Capabilities for Sales Reps to Increase Productivity and Engagement
- AI-powered Intent reporting to help classify e-mail for a reply.
- Managers can get insights into buyers’ response to reps.
- Outreach to add class-leading Bombora to its outreach galaxy.
The leading US sales engagement platform Outreach on Monday announced new Outreach Amplify machine learning capabilities that employ artificial intelligence for sales. The new capabilities put machine learning to work and make sales reps more productive. This will help make the sale engagement more impactful.
By leveraging nearly one billion previous sales actions, Outreach Amplify machine learning capabilities allow sales organizations to optimize their playbooks, ramp new team members faster, and coach sales reps in real-time, increasing overall performance. The new Outreach Amplify features, which will be available in the first half of 2020, include:
Intent Reporting: This is the first tool of its kind to provide comprehensive visibility and intelligent insights into a prospect’s intention.
- Outreach Amplify’s machine learning automatically classifies email replies into granular reasons for a customer’s positive or negative replies. For example, a positive reply that asks for more information or a negative reply that says the company already has a solution gives significantly more insight into next steps than simple vanity metrics like open and reply rates.
- Managers can now use Intent Reporting to understand the context of their reps’ conversations and get insights into how buyers are responding to their reps.
Guided Engagement: This systematic approach takes advantage of Intent Reporting by helping sales managers prioritize which plays lead to the most successful outcomes at scale.
- After Outreach Amplify’s machine learning identifies the intent of an email response, it matches it with the most successful action and automatically prompts the rep with the next best action.
- To further the benefits of Guided Engagement, Outreach is adding Bombora, the leader in B2B intent data, to its Outreach Galaxy of integration partners. Buyer intent data can be a powerful tool to help reps prioritize which accounts they pursue. Bombora joins other Outreach Galaxy stars including DiscoverOrg, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seismic, and nearly 60 other integration partners.
Earlier this year Outreach had launched features such as Microsoft Outlook support for Enterprise customers and Out-of-Office Data Extraction, which identifies new contacts and drives timely email follow-up.
“We know that to drive successful customer engagement at scale, you need to think beyond open and reply rates. Reply rates are now a thing of the past — the best insights are buried in a prospect’s intent and how sales reps respond to this intent. Our engineers and data scientists have built a robust platform that can ingest and transform machine learning insights into an actionable system that rapidly produces advanced insights like intent. With Outreach’s machine learning capabilities, what take a company 100 days to act on, now takes seconds,” said Manny Medina, Chief Executive Officer of Outreach.
More than 3,500 companies such as Adobe, Tableau, Okta, Splunk, DocuSign, and SAP depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale customer adoption and AI-powered innovations. Outreach will be at the Dreamforce 2019 conference in San Francisco from November 19-22, 2019.