Brainshark Recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Sales Engagement Platforms
Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, announced its inclusion as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Sales Engagement Platforms (report available to Gartner subscribers).
Gartner defines sales engagement platforms as “sales tools that unite disparate sales enablement functions to enable sellers and other customer-facing resources to engage with buyers and provide a better customer experience, with a view to improving sales results. These platforms feature native functionality, such as for sales content delivery, sales training and sales coaching, which is generally categorized as an aspect of sales enablement:
- Sales content includes marketing and sales collateral, both internal- and external-facing.
- Sales training includes formal sales training paths (onboarding and continuing education), quizzes, certifications and microlearning.
- Sales coaching includes peer-to-peer and manager-to-seller practices and skills.”
Gartner estimates that “revenue in the sales enablement market came to $938 million in 2018, an increase of approximately 20% over the prior year,” noting that, against this backdrop, the firm “expect[s] the sales engagement platform market to continue to develop and mature.” According to Gartner, with sales engagement platforms: “Sellers should be able to engage buyers with materials and conversation bolstered by training and coaching that improves sales outcomes. Buyers should benefit from smoother interactions that give them the information they need at critical points along their customer journey, which should help ensure a positive experience.”
Brendan Cournoyer, vice president of marketing at Brainshark, said: “Every time a buyer leaves an interaction with your sales rep, you want that buyer to think: ‘Now that’s someone I’d like to have work at my company.’ We believe our inclusion as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Sales Engagement Platforms underscores Brainshark’s market leadership, and commitment to helping reps leave that positive and lasting impression. In our view, we take a holistic approach to sales enablement equipping companies with the content, training and coaching their reps need to close more and bigger deals. As the space continues to evolve, Brainshark is dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions that improve the sales process for reps, managers and buyers alike.”
Brainshark provides award-winning solutions for:
- Sales content authoring – making it easy for anyone to create high-impact, multimedia content that drives sales learning and effectiveness.
- Sales onboarding and continuous training – preparing sales teams to deliver value in every buyer interaction.
- Sales coaching and practice – enabling reps to submit videos (pitching products, responding to common objections, etc.) in response to coaching assignments for feedback and evaluation. Brainshark’s artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Machine Analysis engine provides an additional layer of feedback – processing reps’ videos and delivering objective input on qualities that influence buyers’ perception, including reps’ ability to stay on-message, emotions and personality traits exuded, use of filler words and more.
Brainshark’s inclusion in Gartner’s Market Guide for Sales Engagement Platforms comes on the heels of other news for the company. Earlier this year, Brainshark announced wins in the American Business Awards, International Business Awards, Customer Sales and Service World Awards, and more honoring its work driving sales productivity. Brainshark was also recently named a Leader in Aragon Research’s Tech Spectrum for Sales Coaching and Learning.