Get “Personalized-Everything” with the Next Generation Marketo ABM
Marketing Nation Summit 2017 is Live. The organizer of the event – Marketo, announced the event with an “ABM Big Bang”
Marketo, the leading provider of marketing automation and ABM technology solutions, today announced the launch of next-gen Marketo Account-Based Marketing (ABM). The new product features a new Marketo ABM expansion enabler, called the Account Insight. Marketo aims at enabling customers with great alignment between sales and marketing teams, as well as feature enhancements to power coordinated customer engagement at scale across all channels and touchpoints.
The next-gen Marketo ABM comes within a week of acquiring ToutApp. Earlier, we covered the news about Folloze’s announcement about releasing a major upgrade to ABM software at the event.
“I am thrilled to unveil the next generation of Marketo ABM, complete with new functionality that empowers revenue teams to partner more closely than ever to listen, learn, and engage customers and prospects in a coordinated fashion across the customer journey,” said Cheryl Chavez, Group Vice President, Product Management, User Experience, Marketo.
With the new Marketo ABM, both marketing and sales have the engagement tools they need to deliver seamless experiences that grow revenue and build lasting relationships
With Account Insight, marketers can enable their sales teams with capabilities right in their browser that provide:
- A salesperson’s account list, prioritized by enhanced account scoring, so that sellers focus their time on the accounts that are ready to engage – and identify those who need more personalized nurturing.
- Real-time visibility into account and contact activity, such as event registrations, whitepaper downloads, and more, to engage target accounts in a personalized way and at the right moment, leading to accelerated sales cycles.
Marketo Brings ABM At Scale
Companies have quickly discovered that powering account-based strategies at scale requires comprehensive and accurate account data. The enhanced capabilities unveiled today will enable sales and marketing teams to work together to build a comprehensive, accurate, and real-time view of each target account for reaching them in a personalized way. The capabilities include:
- Account Hierarchy for creating relationships between parent companies and their various divisions, providing a complete view of the account, enabling marketers to drive engagement campaigns across the entire account.
- Custom Fields that extend Marketo account records to support an integrated ecosystem of ABM applications and rich customer data for improved account segmentation.
- CRM Account List Sync that keeps Marketo account lists in sync with changes in CRM systems, ensuring account segmentation and targeting is always up-to-date.