TechTarget Integrates 1st and 3rd Party Intent Data within Priority Engine Platform to Help Companies Make Faster Sales and Marketing Progress with Best Fit Accounts
Enhanced account prioritization and intelligence combines relevant TechTarget intent, fit and customer engagement data to improve sales and marketing conversions
TechTarget, Inc., the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services announced the release of enhanced account rankings and insights in IT Deal Alert Priority Engine, fueled by 1st and 3rd party purchase intent data. Marketing and sales teams will now be able to leverage this new intelligence to get to the right accounts and prospects faster, increasing conversions and accelerating pipeline.
“TechTarget has always focused on delivering ROI”
“TechTarget has always focused on delivering ROI,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “These new updates now make it even easier for our customers to close deals faster by helping them find the prospects that are directly in their sweet spot.”
TechTarget’s Priority Engine is a SaaS-based platform that delivers direct access to the most active in-market accounts and fully permissioned prospects doing purchase research in specific technology markets. In addition to providing exclusive third-party intent insights on the topical interests of accounts, recency and relevancy of activity, vendor consideration and installed technologies, TechTarget is now able to integrate multiple first-party insights, such as Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) matching, direct engagement on a vendor’s website and specific interactions buyers have with a customer’s content and advertising across the TechTarget network within the platform to deliver vastly improved account prioritization capabilities. This latest release provides better tools for enterprise technology marketing and sales teams to more effectively reach and engage high value accounts within their total addressable market, including:
- Personalized account rankings that reflect organic research with TechTarget AND direct engagement with the customer to improve marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Ideal Customer Profile creation and filtering directly within Priority Engine to efficiently find, track and convert identified best fit customers.
- Enhanced qualification intelligence showcases the key attributes that make accounts high priority targets, including: buying stage, ICP match and if there is a confirmed project.
- Improved engagement signals show you precisely when accounts visit your website, click on your banners and/or download your content.
- Indicators of new and recent activities give sales users new reasons to call and help them engage the buying team with highly tailored outreach.
TechTarget, named a Leader in The Forrester Wave: B2B Marketing Data Providers, Q3 2018, has cemented its leadership in its space because of the significant value and ROI its customers achieve. TechTarget purchase intent insight is uniquely powerful because of how it is made and how it is delivered to B2B tech marketers and sales professionals. The actionable insights within the Priority Engine platform are achievable because of the depth of original decision-support content spanning 10,000 unique IT topics across TechTarget’s network of over 140 enterprise technology-specific websites as well as the Company’s suite of marketing and sales engagement services.
“Over the past six months we’ve been focused on bringing even more actionable data into Priority Engine to help our customers more efficiently identify and make progress with best fit accounts,” said Andrew Briney, Senior Vice President of Products, TechTarget. “This release marks a major milestone in these efforts and a big leap forward for the platform.”