Bombora’s Intent Data Allows Marketo Customers to Find the Companies Actively Researching Their Products and Services, Then Drive Conversion
Marketo and Bombora have joined hands today to transform how Marketo customers use data in their marketing campaigns. Bombora is now offering its services to new and existing Marketo customers globally. Built on a recently announced native integration, this relationship makes Bombora’s Company Surge™ intent data available to all Marketo customers.
At the time of this announcement, Erik Matlick, Chief Executive Officer, Bombora, said, “We find that only 15-20% of any list of companies are actually in research mode to purchase. Understanding which specific companies are in that 15-20%, and the actual solutions they are researching, is essential to any B2B marketer.”
Erik added, “With the Marketo Engagement PlatformTM acting as the hub to make this understanding more actionable, there is exponential value to how Bombora’s intent data can be leveraged across an organization.”
In addition to intent data, Marketo has teamed up with Bombora to offer best practices and campaign set up so customers can immediately experience the value of the integration.
Bombora Adds Muscle to Marketo’s Customer Experience with Direct Intent Data Streaming
Marketo customers using Bombora intent data will be able to immediately —
- Identify which accounts inside Marketo are actively shopping across the web.
- Prioritize target accounts based on which account has a higher chance of purchasing now.
- Build lead scoring workflows to route high-intent prospects directly to sales for immediate outreach.
- Optimize paid media budgets by re-targeting accounts that are expressing interest.
- Sync intent data with Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics via Marketo to show sales reps if their accounts are currently researching certain topics.
- Hyper-personalize both inbound and account-based marketing engagement based on topics that accounts are expressing intent with.
- Optimize nurture programs to focus on accounts that are currently in buying cycles.
- Identify intent across dormant accounts to see who has re-entered an active buying cycle.
- Align marketing and sales to focus on the right accounts at the right time.
Target those Buyers that are Already Actively Researching
At the time of this announcement, TK Kader, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Alliances, Marketo, said, “As a marketer, the best buyers to engage with are the ones that are already actively researching.”
TK Kader added, “Providing intent data from Bombora to our customers creates an opportunity for them to engage with buyers who have a high propensity to buy, ultimately delivering better pipeline to sales and increasing the velocity of the sales process.”
“The integration helps us prioritize our target accounts inside Marketo, based on which accounts are most likely to buy from us,” said Kari Hodgson, Director of Marketing, Couchbase.
Kari added, “It’s very convenient. We segment audiences using the surge scores and topics, then deploy account-based campaigns with content, based on the topics that each account surged on.”
Intent Data the First Co-Operative of Premium B2B Media Companies
CEO Erik Matlick added that when intent data is added to account-based marketing campaigns or target lists, marketers typically realize a significant improvement in performance and account prioritization.
Currently, Bombora is the leading provider of intent data for B2B marketers. Bombora’s data aligns marketing and sales teams, enabling them to base their actions on the knowledge of what companies are in the market for which products. Bombora’s Company Surge™ data reports on changes in consumption on specific product-related topics from within businesses. The source of this data is the first co-operative of premium B2B media companies.