Brainshark’s AI-Powered Engine for Sales Coaching Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2018 International Business Awards®
Brainshark Machine Analysis Recognized as a ‘Spectacular Tool for Enhancing the Development Process for Sales Reps’
Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, today announced that Brainshark Machine Analysis is a Stevie® Award winner in The 15th Annual International Business Awards® (IBAs). Brainshark’s new, artificial intelligence (AI)-powered engine for improving sales coaching received gold – the highest category honor – for “Best New Product of the Year: Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution.”
This marks the sixth consecutive year that Brainshark has been honored in the IBAs, with the company having won more than 20 Stevie Awards for helping customers dramatically improve sales effectiveness and results.
The IBAs are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The program received more than 3,900 nominations this year, with entries from a record-breaking 74 nations and territories.
Launched in June, Machine Analysis builds off Brainshark’s award-winning sales coaching solution, which lets managers send their reps video-based assignments (e.g., “Please provide a two-minute video of how you’d pitch this new product”) and provide feedback. Machine Analysis now processes the video submissions – generating an overall score and rapid, automated insights about reps’ ability to stay on-message, emotions and personality traits exuded, use of filler words and more. The AI-based engine gives objective feedback on intangible qualities that often influence buyers’ perceptions, while augmenting managers’ comments and helping them home in on reps who may need the most guidance.
Feedback from IBAs judges included:
- “Spectacular tool for enhancing the development process for sales reps. Incredibly detailed-oriented and innovative. Would be useful for all companies who have sales teams.”
- “An exciting addition to coaching feedback and a great way to help sales representatives succeed in the field.”
- “The innovation is incredible.”
- “Great use of video learning with automated scoring analysis. A nice feature to have a safe environment to get feedback.”
- “A truly impressive product; it is so cool.”
- “Great to see AI being leveraged in an innovative and creative way.”
- “AI in use for coaching and training is breaking new grounds.”
- “Innovative product which reflects the latest technological developments and enables implementation at scale.”
- “This software is clearly next-gen in terms of using AI to realize benefits. It is user-friendly in terms of how it’s set up.”
- “Good product and a great initiative to connect need with current technology. High on innovation.”
- “Extremely useful and impressive solution. Companies should give importance to AI for their future success.”
- “Extremely impressive, with a great deal of future opportunities.”
Read More: Interview with Anil Kaul, CEO at Absolutdata
This award comes on the heels of other recent honors for Brainshark – including wins in The 2018 American Business Awards® and 2018 Customer Sales and Service World Awards®. Last month, Brainshark was named among the “Best Sales Enablement Solutions for Building Better Sales Brains” by technology research firm Amalgam Insights.
“We’re always asking ourselves: ‘How can sales managers and sales reps do their jobs better?’ ‘How can we enable them and foster success?’” said Brendan Cournoyer, Brainshark’s vice president of marketing. “Machine Analysis was born from that mentality – with companies now benefitting from strengthened and streamlined video coaching. This exciting honor from the Stevie Awards underscores Brainshark’s commitment to solving sales challenges and applying innovative technologies to drive better sales performance.”