Blackbaud Unveils Innovative New Benchmarking Capabilities in Raiser’s Edge NXT
Social good software leader leverages unmatched data and insight to add the market’s most comprehensive benchmarks to flagship fundraising solution
Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB), the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good, today announced the release of new benchmarking capabilities in Raiser’s Edge NXT™, its flagship cloud fundraising and relationship management solution. Since announcing its unique approach to AI, analytics, big data and expertise—Intelligence for Good®—in 2017, Blackbaud has continued to deliver powerful analytical capabilities and resources by harnessing the power of its exclusive data assets.
“Blackbaud is committed to enabling our customers to thrive and be as effective as possible within the Ecosystem of Good,” said Kevin McDearis, chief products officer at Blackbaud. “This commitment is not just about enhancements to software—it’s about equipping the entire social good community to drive more impact. Impact starts with data, and Blackbaud offers the industry’s most robust, proven set of data analytics designed specifically for social good that drive meaningful outcomes for our customers. The new benchmarking capabilities within Raiser’s Edge NXT are another way we’re committed to leveraging our unmatched data and insights to equip our customers to work more effectively and capitalize on more opportunities.”
Raiser’s Edge NXT’s prescriptive and predictive analytics have already served up over $4.5 billion in potential fundraising opportunities for Blackbaud customers. The new benchmarking capabilities complement the existing SKY Reporting™ functionality in Raiser’s Edge NXT, giving customers the ability to compare their performance in key aggregated fundraising metrics against like peer organization profiles. These benchmark capabilities will provide customers insight into their performance and help quantify the value of improving performance, referencing specific tools in Raiser’s Edge NXT to help drive growth. Additionally, the interactive benchmarks will guide users to built-in reports as well as best-practice resources published by the Blackbaud Institute for Philanthropic Impact™.
With Blackbaud’s Benchmarking Capabilities in Raiser’s Edge NXT, customers can:
- Measure their fundraising performance with a standardized set of common fundraising metrics, including automated data analysis, calculation and presentation.
- Understand the revenue opportunity associated with improving performance so they can focus efforts on the highest return-on-investment opportunities.
- Work more effectively with integrated performance metrics that are completely automated at their fingertips.
Satisfaction for Blackbaud’s flagship cloud innovation continues to climb with social good organizations correlating positive mission impact to Raiser’s Edge NXT’s advanced capabilities:
- “Having the benchmarks and recommendations right inside of Raiser’s Edge NXT is very helpful; we can use it to help our fundraisers focus on the right areas,” said Christopher LeBlanc at Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation in Tempe, Ariz.
- “The capability to compare our performance to other nonprofits is an exciting, useful resource for our sector,” said Nell Saunders-Scott at The Parenting Place in La Crosse, Wis.