Brainshark Customers to Share Strategies for Sales Enablement Success at SiriusDecisions 2019 Summit
Brainshark to Also Demonstrate its Acclaimed Solutions for Driving Sales Readiness, Productivity and Results
Brainshark, Inc., delivering SaaS-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, announced customer participation in the SiriusDecisions 2019 Summit, to be held May 5-8 in Austin, Texas. Focused on the theme of “TOGETHER: Achieving High Performance by Aligning the B-to-B Revenue Engine,” the event will draw 4,000 sales and marketing professionals – showcasing best-practices research, technology innovations and strategies to align sales enablement training with reps’ real-world interactions.
Improving sales readiness and effectiveness is both a common challenge and major priority for businesses today. According to SiriusDecisions research: “Along with acquiring specific knowledge (e.g. products, pricing, services) and skills (e.g. prospecting, presenting, negotiating), sales reps must apply these competencies in buyer-facing environments, often with no second chances to correct poor execution.” The firm further notes: “Developing the readiness of sales reps requires a cadence of tell, show, do and reinforce – with a heavy emphasis on applying knowledge, practicing and continually reinforcing skills needed for high-stakes buyer interactions.”
Brainshark customers will share how they’ve achieved sales enablement success – applying people, process and technology to optimize sales learning, deliver greater value to buyers and maximize sales results.
Customer sessions include:
“Sales Enablement, Technology and BTG’s Best Product Launch Ever”
- When: Monday, May 6, from 1-1:45 p.m. CT, and Tuesday, May 7, from 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT
- Featuring: Jason Gwilliam, director of sales enablement and execution, BTG
- Highlights: Throughout a series of acquisitions, global healthcare company BTG needed to ensure its sales reps were up-to-speed on evolving company and product information. This session will describe the company’s sales enablement strategies for supporting growth and change, along with effective approaches for sales coaching, practice and knowledge retention.
“How Accuity Created a Sales Enablement Program from the Ground Up”
- When: Monday, May 6, from 2-2:45 p.m. CT, and Wednesday, May 8, from 10:45-11:30 a.m. CT
- Featuring: Dina Berger, global head of digital learning, Accuity
- Highlights: Accuity, which offers innovative solutions for payments and compliance professionals, sought to equip its 500 customer-facing reps with effective content and accessible training that “sticks.” This session will share the company’s strategies for creating an efficient, results-driven sales readiness program.
At the SiriusDecisions Summit, Brainshark will demonstrate its full suite of award-winning sales enablement and readiness solutions from booth #1111. Named “Best Sales Enablement Software for Enterprises” in the recent MarTech Breakthrough Awards, Brainshark provides a comprehensive and multipronged approach to sales readiness – with solutions for sales content authoring, training, and coaching and practice, as well as sales enablement analytics. Attendees can also see Brainshark’s acclaimed Machine Analysis solution, an artificial-intelligence (AI)-powered engine that improves sales coaching agility and outcomes.
“The priority placed on sales enablement and readiness has never been higher than it is now,” said Brendan Cournoyer, vice president of marketing, Brainshark. “Each year, the SiriusDecisions Summit provides sales and marketing professionals with an invaluable opportunity to develop their enablement strategies – and to see how technology can elevate those strategies even further. Once again, we’re excited to be part of that conversation, to share our latest platform enhancements with this year’s attendees and to present more real-world stories of sales enablement success.”