Strategic IC to Showcase New Buyer Intent Data Service for Account-Based Marketing at SaaStr Europa 2019
SaaStr Europa 2019 will be held in Paris 12-13 June 2019
Strategic IC, the B2B Inbound & Account-Based Marketing Agency, will be showcasing its new SaaS Buyer Intent Data for ABM suite of services at SaaStr Europa 2019, Europe’s largest SaaS event bringing together more than 2,500 executives, founders, and VCs.
The SaaS Buyer Intent-Data for ABM service is a robust suite of technology and consultancy services that enables SaaS organisations to identify, monitor and engage enterprise accounts that are actively in-market for your products and services. This unique insight provides SaaS sales and marketing teams with invaluable intelligence on not only which accounts to target but also at which stage each one is at in the buyer journey.
“We are thrilled to introduce our new SaaS Buyer Intent Data for ABM service to the SaaS community to enhance our Inbound and Account-Based Marketing offering,” explains Alex Embling, CEO of Strategic IC. “Now by leveraging Buyer Intent Data, SaaS companies targeting B2B enterprise sales can quickly identify and engage target accounts actively in-market for their products and services, thus accelerating lead generation and revenue growth.”
Read More: Viant Launches New QSR Solution
- The Strategic IC Buyer Intent Data for ABM service offers SaaS sales and marketing teams with a unique growth solution to:
- Enhance your ABM strategy to identify your total addressable market – not just the enterprise accounts you are targeting
- Obtain a live view of B2B enterprises which have been actively researching a technology purchase in the last 30 days
- Develop keyword strategies to uncover early, mid and late-stage buyers
- Launch multichannel marketing campaigns into accounts with a higher propensity to purchase
- Deploy targeted campaigns to individual buyer devices via programmatic advertising
- Provide sales teams with unique insight into which accounts to target that are actively searching for your products and services
- Focus sales and marketing investment for maximum ROI
“With Lead Velocity Rate (LVR) playing such an important role in predicting SaaS success, building a strong lead pipeline of accounts that are actively in-market for your services is key,” states Fes Askari, Strategic IC Director of Sales & Strategic Accounts, “Intent data uncovers your total addressable market and shines a light on those buyers that are at the early, mid and late-stage of their buying journey, allowing you to engage, influence and, ultimately, convert quicker.”