Teleperformance Steps up Its Digital Integration and Expands Its Portfolio of Business Service Solutions
2022 Financial Objectives Raised
Digital Day, Santa Clara, California, United States
Teleperformance , the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, held its Digital Day for investors in Santa Clara at the heart of Silicon Valley, California. This press release looks at the highlights of the event.
A multi-cultural, unique and recognized world leader in its market
- A presence in 80 countries, with 265 languages spoken by 300,000 employees across more than 400 sites on five continents.
- 850+ clients in a wide variety of verticals, from fast-growing emerging companies to global leaders.
- Expansion and development in new regions, notably Japan and Africa.
A “High Tech/High Touch” strategy in support of client needs
- A dedicated TAP™ (Technology, Analytics, Process) team, made up of 600+ engineers dedicated to digital integration and deployment of RPA (Robot Process Automation) solutions.
- An engaging HR policy for the millennial generation, cutting-edge IT architecture and deployment of the Lean Six Sigma operational discipline.
- A new program of investments in cyber security to cement Teleperformance’s status as a standard of reference in protecting the security of people, data and information systems.
A stronger organization to step up the Group’s transformation
- Appointment of Bhupender Singh, CEO of Teleperformance D.I.B.S., to head up the Group’s transformation across the globe, encompassing its TAP™ technological solutions, R&D, marketing, Lean Six Sigma deployment, IT and information systems security.
- Appointment of Agustin Grisanti as Chief Operating Officer of the Ibero-LATAM and CEMEA regions
- Creation of an expanded Management Committee with 20 experienced members representing various nationalities and incorporating more women.
Medium-term (2020-2022) financial objectives raised
- Revenue of at least €6.5 billion in 2022 at constant scope of consolidation, for average annual like-for-like growth (at constant exchange rates and scope of consolidation) of at least + 7%.
- Revenue of around €7 billion in 2022, including targeted acquisitions in high-value services.
- Average annual increase in EBITA margin of at least + 10 basis points over the period.
- Continued generation of a strong level of net free cash flow.
Daniel Julien, Teleperformance Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented: “Teleperformance is a global leader in outsourced customer experience management which is transforming to become a key business services provider in high-value integrated digital solutions.
Our Digital Day is an opportunity to demonstrate how our transformation is accelerating to meet our clients’ needs more effectively and support the rapid development of their e-business and their digital transformation. The transformation impacts all aspects of our Group, including our portfolio of solutions, our sales approach, our ‘High Tech/High Touch’ execution strategy and our management structure.
The transformation draws on our unique global presence, with more than 300,000 employees at more than 400 sites in 80 countries covering 265 languages and dialects and serving more than 850 clients from a very wide range of verticals. It also draws on a proven capacity to deliver profitable growth as seen over the last decade.
The transformation has reached an important milestone, with the acquisition of Intelenet in India and subsequent creation of our Digital Integrated Business Service (D.I.B.S.) solutions in 2018 enabling the Group to broaden its service offering and move up market with the creation of a comprehensive range of digital transformation solutions.
The transformation is now accelerating with the global deployment of digital solutions (omnichannel offering, TAP™ solutions, predictive models, automation and procedures) across the Group led by a team of 600+ dedicated engineers, setting us apart from our competitors. New initiatives and a streamlined organization are in place that will ensure the transformation is successful and make our client services simpler, faster, better, safer and more cost-effective than ever before:
– Ongoing expansion to new regions around the world that offer strong potential for serving our clients and winning new ones, notably in Japan and through projects to expand operations in Africa over the next two years.
– Launch of key projects that are part of the ‘High Tech/High Touch’ strategy, including new investments in information systems security (cyber security) and the deployment of the Lean Six Sigma operational discipline for all Group managers.
– Strengthening of our management structure, with the appointment of Bhupender Singh to head up the Group’s global transformation, and reporting directly to me, the appointment of Agustin Grisanti as Chief Operating Officer of the Ibero-LATAM and CEMEA regions, and the creation of an expanded management committee incorporating more women.
I am convinced that this transformation will secure the future of our success story, which is built on profitable growth, the optimal diversification of business and the client portfolio and a resilient economic model. Backed by our clients, teams and shareholders, we confidently expect to achieve our ambitions and have therefore raised our financial objectives for 2022” he added.